I sense that my “happy moments” category is performing some magic.
I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by the gorgeous
Her blog is unique and full of character. She re-creates beautiful vegan recipes that inspires me every time. I nominated a few other bloggers, who also have beautiful blogs I love.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
1. I’m in love with planting and adding basil to most of my dishes.
2. I love novels by Nicky Pellegrino and Santa Montefiore.
3. Slow run helps me to release stress from a hard day’s work.
4. I like to daydream for ideas.
5. I’ve been in the TV industry for 17 years.
6. Italian dinner, wine and chips are my favorites.
7. I prefer small gatherings.
The Beautiful Bloggers:
8 thoughts on “BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD”
Thank you so much for the nomination! Greatly appreciate it!
You are welcomed. I love your blog!
Thank you for the recognition. I really, really appreciate it.
Love your answers; especially a slow run at the end of the day!
Thank You Judy. You definitely deserve more than that 🙂
I am glad that I picked up slow run to release stress instead of other bad habits. And it help to burn off all that pasta too. Lol!
Hey congrats on the award. Your blog is simply awesome! Totally loving it!
Thank you so much for your compliment! I really appreciate it.
More lovely things about yourself, and thank you, thank you! Because someone thinks your blog is beautiful, I get to be appreciated too. It’s a wonderful chain of events.
Thank you Gabriela! I was indeed overwhelmed with the nominations. Did not expect them at all. Your beautiful blog is always a great inspiration for me to carry on mine.