This is a happy moment!
Having participated in many program promotions competitions in my TV career, I was naïve to think that a blog award nomination works the same way.
When I was nominated for Reality Blog Award on 31 October 2012 by an amazing lady Anto who owns an impressive blog http://relaxingcooking.wordpress.com/ , I actually waited for some kind of official notification to acknowledge the recognition which never came. I laugh out loud when I realized it doesn’t work this way. Anto took great effort to write most of her post in three languages and her food recipes are a big inspiration for me.
For this award, I need to answer the following questions.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? Change Singapore weather into one that has four seasons.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? The final year of my secondary school days.
3. What one thing really scares you? Gambling.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Live in a nice countryside. There is no countryside in Singapore…
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Any chef who is cooking for the poor.
I am not sure how many blogs should I nominate for this award but here are the ones I love.