This sweet and creamy dressing was created when Thai mangoes are in season. I thought it will work well with chicken.
Here are the ingredients for the dressing.
Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Feel free to adjust the amount of ingredients to your liking.
For this recipe, I am using:
rosemary (1 sprig)
Marinate chicken breast with salt and pepper. I am so used to steaming chicken and carrots with a sprig of rosemary that it has become my second nature. I love how the scent of the herb can infuse into the food like magic. The celery was kept raw to have a crunch in the overall texture of this dish. And the last step is to coat all ingredients evenly with the dressing and serve.
Oh yes, not forgetting a glass of white and perhaps some crusty bread plus more olive oil.
I hope you will like this recipe.
This is a happy moment!
Having participated in many program promotions competitions in my TV career, I was naïve to think that a blog award nomination works the same way.
When I was nominated for Reality Blog Award on 31 October 2012 by an amazing lady Anto who owns an impressive blog http://relaxingcooking.wordpress.com/ , I actually waited for some kind of official notification to acknowledge the recognition which never came. I laugh out loud when I realized it doesn’t work this way. Anto took great effort to write most of her post in three languages and her food recipes are a big inspiration for me.
For this award, I need to answer the following questions.
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? Change Singapore weather into one that has four seasons.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? The final year of my secondary school days.
3. What one thing really scares you? Gambling.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Live in a nice countryside. There is no countryside in Singapore…
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Any chef who is cooking for the poor.
I am not sure how many blogs should I nominate for this award but here are the ones I love.